Buying a home is an exciting, yet sometimes overwhelming, experience and the executive REALTORS® of Cyma Platinum understand the concerns and issues involved. We use all of the available technology and tools to ensure you will find the right home. Our hardworking ethics, determination and perseverance coupled with our extensive knowledge of the purchasing proces will make your closing and move a smooth and pleasant experience!
As Buyer’s Agents our services include:
- 1. Be the first to know with our personalized daily hotsheets of all new listings that match your specific requirements via email.
- 2. Strong negotiating skills. We do the research to get the best price for you.
- 3. Dependable Partnerships with Preferred Lenders and up-to-date lending practices for downpayment and closing costs assistance.
- 4. Connections attorneys, insurance agents, home inspectors, termite inspectors, handymen, etc.
- 5. Scheduling appointments to view potential homes, we attend all inspections, negotiate repairs after inspections and follow up with all the details, so you don’t have to.
- 6. Seller pays the buyer’s agent fees!
Why Use a REALTOR®?
All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. They proudly display the REALTOR “®” logo on the business card or other marketing and sales literature. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
A REALTOR® can help you determine how much home you can afford. Often a REALTOR® can suggest ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods.
A REALTOR®, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
A REALTOR® is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of local zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
A REALTOR® can usually research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service–even if you are relocating from another city.
A REALTOR® can show you only those homes best suited to your needs–size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
A REALTOR® often can suggest simple, imaginative changes that make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
A REALTOR® is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.
Steps to Prepare for Home Ownership
- 1. Decide how much home you can afford – Cyma Platinum can help with this!
- 2. Develop a wish list of what you’d like your home to have. Then prioritize the features on your list.
- 3. Select three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in. Consider items such as schools, recreational facilities, shopping and area expansion plans – Cyma Platinum can help with this!
- 4. Determine if you have enough saved to cover your downpayment and closing costs – Cyma Platinum can help with this and other options available!
- 5. Get your credit in order. Obtain a copy of your credit report – Cyma Platinum can help with this!
- 6. Determine how large a mortgage you can qualify for. Also explore different loan options and decide what’s best for you – Cyma Platinum can help with this!
- 7. Organize all the documentation a lender will need to preapprove you for a loan.
- 8. Do research to determine if you qualify for any special mortgage or downpayment assistance programs – Cyma Platinum can help with this!
- 9. Calculate the costs of homeownership, including property taxes, insurance, maintenance, and association fees, if applicable – Cyma Platinum can help with this!
- 10. Find an experienced REALTOR® who can help you through the process – Cyma Platinum can help with this!!
- 11. Get pre-qualified! Cyma Platinum can help with this!