Learn Your Home’s Value Before You List
Setting the right price before you list is critical to getting the most for your home and selling it quickly. Having a professional with experience in your neighborhood prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) gives you the facts and insights to set the right price.
Marketing and Networking
Getting the best price is about bringing you the right buyers for your house. This is a combination of a solid marketing plan, targeted media exposure, and taking advantage of our powerful network of local and out-of-town buyers. Cyma Platinum REALTORS® offer you resources no other firm can match.
Articles on Selling Real Estate
Before You Sell
- Does Moving Up Make Sense?
- What to Do If You Are Facing a Short Sale.
- 5 Things to do Before Putting Your Home on the Market
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Work With a Real Estate Agent
- 12 Questions to Ask When Choosing Your Real Estate Agent
- Understand Agency Relationships
- What is Appraised Value?
Get Ready for Showings
- Simple Tips for Better Home Showings
- Prepare Your Home for a Virtual Tour
- Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home’s Exterior
- 12 Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor
- How to Prepare for the Open House
Selling Your Home
- Learn the 5 key factors impacting the sale of your home
- Read why proper pricing is essential
- Tips for Pricing Your Home
- Forms You’ll Need to Sell Your Home
- How to Improve the Odds of an Offer
- Checklist: 17 Service Providers You’ll Need When You Sell
- Is Your Buyer Qualified?
Sellers: Prepare for Closing and Beyond
- What to Leave for the New Owners
- 10 Tips for Moving With Pets
- Moving Checklist for Sellers
- Understanding Capital Gains in Real Estate